Lipa na Mpesa Charges allows Businesses know the charges on any transaction with the Buy Goods option using a Paybill number.
Pay for products and services priced between 10 to 70,000 shillings using the Lipa na Mpesa Safaricom service.
Most businesses in Kenya today have now included the Lipa Na Mpesa option for their customers. This added payment option using Safaricom Mpesa is getting popular.
The transaction charges are mostly free, though one may experience a small fee when paying on some products and services, like paying for fuel.
How to Check for Lipa Na Mpesa Charges on any transaction with the Buy Goods option.
To find the matching Lipa na Mpesa charges for your transaction using Lipa Na Mpesa Till Number follow the steps below. You need the business Paybill number / Merchant Till number Goods option.
- Dial *234#
- Enter 2 for Tariff Query
- Choose option 5 for Lipa na M-PESA
- Enter Paybill Number or Merchant Till Number
- Enter the amount charged by the business
- You will receive an SMS notification of with the charges of what it will cost to make the payment for that amount for that Paybill number.
It is also important to check and confirm the Paybill Number of the business before making your payment especially on new businesses that you have never dealt with before or when in doubt.
We will list as many business as we can, so that you can check when in need.
Lipa na Mpesa Charges from Safaricom
Key Benefits of Lipa na Mpesa Service:-
- Real time settlement
- Low cost
- Easy reconciliation
Use Lipa na Mpesa Charges to find how much you will be charged when you Pay for:-
- Utility bills – water, power, Pay TV.
- Rent payments – Lipa Kodi
- School fees payments – Lipa Karo
- Bank/SACCO account deposits
- Statutory payments – NHIF, NSSF, KRA
- Top up of pre-pay cards – fuel cards, debit cards e.g. Nakumatt Global.
Try the MPESA Calculator and get the MPESA Rates for sending or receiving cash on your mobile phone.
Also see KCB MPESA Loan
Lipa na Mpesa Service.