Mpesa Charges 2019 from Safaricom
- 1 MPESA Charges 2019 is charged from the amount you are sending or withdrawing using your Mpesa account.
- 2 Safaricom MPESA Charges (Withdrawal from MPESA Agent)
- 4 Transfer to other MPESA Users, See the Mpesa Charges below
- 6 ATM Charges for Withdrawal
- 7 See the MPESA Calculator to get MPESA Rates for sending or receiving cash on your mobile phone.
- 8 Also see KCB MPESA Loan
MPESA Charges 2019 is charged from the amount you are sending or withdrawing using your Mpesa account.
While you will know how much the charges for the person receiving will be, it is always good practise to Mpesa the amount you are sending with the charges that are expected for the person receiving. This will ensure the person receiving will get the full amount you want them to receive, rather than them receiving the amount you send less the Mpesa charges.
The Mpesa charges are grouped into categories which include the following as listed below:
- Withdrawal charges
- Transfer charges to unregistered users
- Transfer charges to other MPESA users
- ATM Withdrawal charges
Below find the SAFARICOM MPESA CHARGES TO THE CUSTOMER for various transactions.
Safaricom MPESA Charges (Withdrawal from MPESA Agent)
Find these Mpesa Charges here when sending or receiving cash at home or in the office. Always check mpesarates.com when you need the charges.
The charges are also clearly displayed for you at the Mpesa agents to show you the charges for your transaction.
Charges for Transfer to Unregistered Users
Transfer to other MPESA Users, See the Mpesa Charges below
ATM Charges for Withdrawal
|Min(KSHs.)||Max(KSHs.)||Charges for ATM|
Safaricom MPESA charges applied on your transaction, depends on the amount you are sending or withdrawing. You can use your MPESA menu to buy airtime for your phone, or for someone else. This service is free and you will only pay for the airtime purchased.
Most of all, if you find any details that need to be corrected or updated, kindly let us know and we will ensure these Safaricom Mpesa Charges 2019 are current and up to date.
- The Maximum Account Balance you can have at any given time on your Mpesa account is KSHs.100,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is KSHs.140,000.Maximum per transaction is KSHs.70,000
- You cannot withdraw less than KSHs.50 at any MPESA agent shop.
- To send or receive cash using your Mpesa account, your Safaricom line and MPESA account must be active
- At an Mpesa agent outlet you will also find a hard copy of the Mpesa Charges displayed for you to check. You cannot deposit money directly into another MPESA customer’s account, you always have to go through an Mpesa agent.
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on MPESA, which you can use to buy airtime or other Safaricom products.
- To register or transact at any MPESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID, Passport, Military ID, Diplomatic ID or Alien ID/Foreigner Certificate