Mpesa Charges Calculator will give you the transaction charges used by Safaricom when sending money in Kenya.
USING THE MPESA CHARGES CALCULATOR BELOW, IS EASY.
Enter the MPESA cash amount you want to send on the first input box on the calculator to get the MPESA Charges or your transaction.
Once you enter the amount you want to send, the MPESA Calculator will automatically compute the MPESA Charges for your transaction and give you the Charges on the boxes below the first input box.
MPESA Charges Calculator 2016 – 2017
To get your Mpesa charges, use the calculator below. Enter the MPESA Amount you want to send on the first box and we will give you the Charges below.
MPESA Charges for sending or withdrawing for both registered and un-registered Mpesa users are listed below.
THESE ARE THE NEW MPESA CHARGES THAT ARE VALID AS OF FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2016
Safaricom Mpesa Charges 2017
|Min (Ksh)||Max (Ksh)||Transfer to other M-PESA Users||Transfer to Unregistered Users|
MPESA CUSTOMER CHARGES
Safaricom Mpesa Withdrawal Charges for ATM
|Mpesa Transaction Range (Ksh)|
|Min (Ksh)||Max (Ksh)||Mpesa Charges|
Other Safaricom Mpesa Transaction Charges
|Mpesa Transaction||Mpesa Charges (Ksh)|
|Change MPESA PIN||FREE|
|Register for MPESA||FREE|
|Buy Airtime through MPESA||FREE|
|MPESA Balance Enquiry||FREE|
- MPESA Charges start from a minumum of Ksh 10 to Ksh 70,000 transaction.
- Maximum Account Balance is Ksh100,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is Ksh140,000.Maximum per transaction is Ksh70,000
- You cannot withdraw less than Ksh50 at an MPESA agent outlet.
- To transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active
- At an agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another MPESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on M-PESA.
- To register or transact at any M-PESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID, Passport, Military ID, Diplomatic ID or Alien ID/Foreigner Certificate
Try the MPESA Calculator to get MPESA Rates for sending or receiving cash on your mobile phone.
Also see KCB MPESA Loan