MPESA Charges for sending or withdrawing for both registered and un-registered Mpesa users are listed below.
MPESA Charges 2017
Withdrawal Charges from MPESA Agent
Transfer Charges to Unregistered Users
Transfer Charges to other MPESA Users
ATM Withdrawal Charges
M-PESA charges will depend on the amount you are sending or withdrawing. You can use your M-PESA menu to buy airtime for your phone, or for someone else. This service is free and you will only pay for the airtime purchased.
- Maximum Account Balance is KSHs.100,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is KSHs.140,000.Maximum per transaction is KSHs.70,000
- You cannot withdraw less than KSHs.50 at an M-PESA agent outlet
- To transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active
- At an agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another M-PESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on M-PESA.
- To register or transact at any M-PESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID, Passport, Military ID, Diplomatic ID or Alien ID/Foreigner Certificate
Try the MPESA Calculator to get MPESA Rates for sending or receiving cash on your mobile phone.
Also see KCB MPESA Loan
Mpesa Charges Calculator will give you the transaction charges used by Safaricom when sending money in Kenya.
USING THE MPESA CHARGES CALCULATOR BELOW, IS EASY.
Enter the MPESA cash amount you want to send on the first input box on the calculator to get the MPESA Charges or your transaction.
Once you enter the amount you want to send, the MPESA Calculator will automatically compute the MPESA Charges for your transaction and give you the Charges on the boxes below the first input box.
MPESA Charges Calculator 2017
To get your Mpesa charges, use the calculator below. Enter the MPESA Amount you want to send on the first box and we will give you the Charges below.