Mpesa Rates 2019 from Safaricom
MPESA rates 2019 depend on the amount you are sending or withdrawing.
When you buy airtime for your phone or for someone else using MPESA, you will NOT incur any charges as this service is FREE.
You only pay for the airtime purchased.
These Mpesa Rates for 2019 will help you especially when you want to send or receive cash through Mpesa but are unsure how much you should expect Safaricom to charge you for the transaction.
The rates table below will show you clearly how much your charge rate will be for a certain range of amount that you may send or receive. We constantly check for any update from Safaricom to ensure these Mpesa Rates 2019 are updated and current in 2019.
Should you find any rates that are not current kindly contact us so that we can update and assist other users.
These Mpesa Rates shown here are to help you when sending or receiving cash at home or in the office. Always check mpesarates.com when you need the rates.
The rates are also clearly displayed for you at the Mpesa agents to show you the ratess for your transaction.
Mpesa Rates to Transfer to Unregistered Users
These rates are for Mpesa users who have NOT registered on MPESA. When you buy a Safaricom sim card ensure you register for Mpesa and activate your account for you to enjoy better rates for Mpesa services..
Rates to Transfer to other MPESA Users
ATM MPESA Withdrawal Rates
|Min(KSHs.)||Max(KSHs.)||MPESA Withdrawal Rates|
MPESA Rates 2019 will depend on the amount you are sending or withdrawing. You can use your MPESA menu to buy airtime for your phone, or for someone else. This service is free and you will only pay for the airtime bought.
- Maximum Balance at any given time on your Mpesa account is KSHs.100,000 (You won’t be able to receive additional cash if your balance is Ksh 100,000.)
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is KSHs.140,000. You are allowed to send a maximum of Ksh 70,000 and another 70k per transaction.
- You cannot withdraw less than KSHs.50 at an MPESA agent outlet
- To send or receive using Mpesa, your Safaricom line and MPESA account must be active.
- At an Mpesa agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another MPESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on MPESA.
- To register or transact at any MPESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID, Passport, Military ID, Diplomatic ID or Alien ID/Foreigner Certificate. You will also find current Mpesa Rates visible for you to confirm before sending or receiving cash.
It’s always good practise to ensure you are aware of the current Mpesa Rates that may be charged on your transaction before sending or receiving cash, so as to ensure your current balance covers this amount for the transaction to be successful. Otherwise you may receive a text warning you that “you do not have sufficient funds for this transaction”
Other Safaricom Mpesa Transaction Rates
|Mpesa Transaction||Mpesa Rates (Ksh)|
|Change MPESA PIN||FREE|
|Register for MPESA||FREE|
|Buy Airtime through MPESA||FREE|
|MPESA Balance Enquiry||FREE|
We will always update this page to ensure you have the current updated Mpesa Rates 2019 from Safaricom.