MPESA rates depend on the amount you are sending or withdrawing.
When you buy airtime for your phone or for someone else using MPESA, you will NOT incur any charges as this service is FREE.
THESE ARE THE NEW SAFARICOM MPESA RATES EFFECTIVE FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2016
Safaricom Mpesa Rates 2017
|SAFARICOM MPESA RATES 2017|
|Min (Ksh)||Max (Ksh)||Transfer to other MPESA Users||Transfer to Unregistered Users|
MPESA CUSTOMER RATES
Safaricom Mpesa Rates fo ATM Withdrawal
|Mpesa Transaction Range (Ksh)|
|Min (Ksh)||Max (Ksh)||Mpesa Rates|
Other Safaricom Mpesa Transaction Rates
|Mpesa Transaction||Mpesa Rates (Ksh)|
|Change MPESA PIN||FREE|
|Register for MPESA||FREE|
|Buy Airtime through MPESA||FREE|
|MPESA Balance Enquiry||FREE|
- Maximum Account Balance is Ksh100,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is Ksh140,000.Maximum per transaction is Ksh70,000
- You cannot withdraw less than Ksh50 at an M-PESA agent outlet
- To transact, your Safaricom line and MPESA account must be active
- At an agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another MPESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on MPESA.
- To register or transact at any M-PESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID, Passport, Military ID, Diplomatic ID or Alien ID/Foreigner Certificate