Mpesa Tariffs 2019 from Safaricom
MPESA Tariffs 2019
Depend on the amount you are sending or withdrawing.
Safaricom Mpesa Tariffs for ATM Withdrawal
|Mpesa Transaction Range (Ksh)|
|Min (Ksh)||Max (Ksh)||Mpesa Tariffs|
Safaricom Tariffs 2019
|Min (Ksh)||Max (Ksh)||Transfer to other MPESA Users||Transfer to Unregistered Users|
Other Safaricom Mpesa Transaction Tariffs
|Mpesa Transaction||Tariffs (Ksh)|
|Change MPESA PIN||FREE|
|Register for MPESA||FREE|
|Buy Airtime through MPESA||FREE|
|MPESA Balance Enquiry||FREE|
- Maximum Account Balance is Ksh100,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is Ksh140,000.Maximum per transaction is Ksh70,000
- You cannot withdraw less than Ksh50 at an M-PESA agent outlet
- To transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active
- At an agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another M-PESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on M-PESA.
- To register or transact at any M-PESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID, Passport, Military ID, Diplomatic ID or Alien ID/Foreigner Certificate
Try the MPESA Calculator and get the MPESA Rates for sending or receiving cash on your mobile phone.
Also see KCB MPESA Loan
Mpesa Tariffs 2019.