MPESA Withdrawal Charges
The amount you withdraw will determine how much MPESA Withdrawal Charges Safaricom adds on your transaction.
Safaricom Mpesa Withdrawal Charges at the ATM
|Mpesa Transaction Range (Ksh)|
|Min (Ksh)||Max (Ksh)||ATM Mpesa Withdrawal Charges|
THESE ARE THE NEW MPESA WITHDRAWAL CHARGES EFFECTIVE FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2016
Safaricom MPesa Withdrawal Charges 2017
|Min (Ksh)||Max (Ksh)||Charges to Withdraw from MPESA Agent|
- Maximum Account Balance is Ksh100,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is Ksh140,000.Maximum per transaction is Ksh70,000
- You cannot withdraw less than Ksh50 at an M-PESA agent outlet
- To transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active
- At an agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another M-PESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on M-PESA.
- To register or transact at any M-PESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID, Passport, Military ID, Diplomatic ID or Alien ID/Foreigner Certificate
Try the MPESA Calculator and get the MPESA Rates for sending or receiving cash on your mobile phone.
Also see KCB MPESA Loan
MPesa Withdrawal Charges from Safaricom.