MPesa Withdrawal Charges from Safaricom
MPESA Withdrawal Charges
The amount you withdraw will determine how much MPESA Withdrawal Charges Safaricom adds on your transaction.
Safaricom Mpesa Withdrawal Charges at the ATM
|Mpesa Transaction Range (Ksh)|
|Min (Ksh)||Max (Ksh)||ATM Mpesa Withdrawal Charges|
Safaricom MPesa Withdrawal Charges 2018
|Min (Ksh)||Max (Ksh)||MPesa Withdrawal Charges from MPESA Agent|
- Maximum Account Balance is Ksh100,000
- Maximum Daily Transaction Value is Ksh140,000.Maximum per transaction is Ksh70,000
- You cannot withdraw less than Ksh50 at an M-PESA agent outlet
- To transact, your Safaricom line and M-PESA account must be active
- At an agent outlet, you cannot deposit money directly into another M-PESA customer’s account
- You earn Bonga points when you transact on M-PESA.
- To register or transact at any M-PESA Agent outlet, you will be required to produce your original identification document, i.e., National ID, Passport, Military ID, Diplomatic ID or Alien ID/Foreigner Certificate
Try the MPESA Calculator and get the MPESA Rates for sending or receiving cash on your mobile phone.
Also see KCB MPESA Loan
MPesa Withdrawal Charges from Safaricom.